A brief chronology of exhibitions related to Corpora:
- Open Nature -selected group exhibition / ICC, Tokyo, Japan – April 29 – July 3, 2005
Photo: KIOKU Keizo
- Set The Controls For The Pieces – solo exhibition / Gallery Mountain Box, Karuizawa, Nagano, Japan – August 7 – August 16, 2005
- Daejeon FAST: Future of Art, Science and Technology – selected group exhibition / Daejeon Museum of Art, Daejeon, Korea – October 19 – December 18, 2005
- Beautiful New World: Contemporary Visual Culture from Japan – selected group exhibition / 798 Art Zone, Beijing, China – September 25 – October 21, 2007
- Beautiful New World: Contemporary Visual Culture from Japan - selected group exhibition / Guandong Museum of Art, Guandong, China – December 25, 2007 – January 20, 2008
- Corpora in Si(gh)te - solo exhibition/ YCAM, Yamaguchi, Japan – October 13 – December 29, 2007
- Corpora in Si(gh)te – exhibition at the Hungarian Pavilion at the Venice Architecture Biennale in Venice, Italy, fall 2008
- Corpora in Si(gh)te – at the Collegium Hungaricum Berlin, as an event of the Transmediale Festival in Berlin, Germany, February – March 2009.
- Corpora.prospect – part of the Mission G OpenSpace exhibition at the NTT InterCommunication Center in Tokyo, Japan, between March 2009 and 28th February 2010.
- Corpora in Si(gh)te – received an Honorary Mention in the Hybrid Art category at the Ars Electronica Festival and displayed at the OK Center in Linz, Austria, between September and October 2009.
- Corpora in Si(gh)te – at the Laboratorio Arte Alameda in Mexico City, Mexico, at the (IN) POSICIÓN DINÁMICA event, as part of Ars Electronica en México at the Festival de México, between 17th March and 11th May 2010.
- Corpora – featured at the Lexus Hybrid Art event in Moscow, Russia, between 1st and 4th April, 2010.
Projects related to Corpora:
- Smooth compound eyes -> Super eye (research project) / 1995-
- 2 Skins – Architecture without Building (exhibition) / NW house gallery Tokyo Japan – November 25 – December 7 1998
Photo: Kenta Ichikawa
- Solar Bus (house design) / 2006- incomplete
- Building competition plan /Stockholm, Sweden – October 2006
- Building competition plan / Jerusalem, Israel -November 2006
- Building competition plan / Jerusalem, Israel -January 2007
- Algorithmic Wall (interior design) / Tama Art University Information, Design Department Art Course B-LAB studio – May 2007
- Blind Face (tentative title) (interior design) / Roppongi Tokyo Japan – will complete June 2008